This periodic table app has everything you could possibly need or want for studying the elements. With a user-friendly and visually pleasing layout, it is easy to become immersed in the abundance of information provided.
Upon opening the app, the periodic table is shown. When you click on the element you’d like to learn about, there are many options. Each element has a short video showing its natural state and real-life application along with an explanation. You may also listen to a podcast that talks specifically about the chosen element. That alone provides so much data, but there are more ways to learn and get even more information! You can click on the element’s information box and learn via text all about it. Discover its classification, origin, density, melting point, uses, properties, and history. There are so many different methods of gaining information in this app, which it makes it fun to explore.
The app is fully customizable, so you can set it to what pertains to your interests. It does, however, need an internet connection to access the videos and podcasts. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to expand their knowledge on the periodic table of elements.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
• See elements in their natural state and real-life applications.
• Check out podcasts and videos.
• Use the interactive slider to see how elements change state as temperature increases or explore the discovery of the elements through history.
• Customize your app to see only what interests you.
• Use the simple table for quick access to data – like sorting elements in order of increasing density.
Members can view more content, create wishlists, and much more!
Click here to become a member!